Enterprise Account Executive - EMEA
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
AnyRoad is the leader in experiential marketing software. We were founded on the belief that real-life, in-person experiences offer brands invaluable opportunities to build long-lasting relationships with their consumers, ultimately creating a community of brand advocates and accelerating revenue growth.
AnyRoad offers the only unified platform for experiential marketing that effectively connects back-end processes like booking, ticketing, payments, and more, with first-party data capture, consumer feedback, and analytics. Armed with our platform, leading brands across various industries are able to streamline and scale their event operations, drive continuous improvements in their strategy with actionable insights, and increase the return on investment from every experience.
About The Role
Enterprise Account Executives are responsible for selling AnyRoad’s solutions and services to prospective customers. Successful candidates will take a consultative-based sales approach and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You’ll have the opportunity to influence our process and solution as an early member of our sales organisation. Our team works cross-functionally, with all AnyRoad stakeholders, to help solve customer challenges while providing a great experience. If you have a passion for selling software solutions that drive massive value this opportunity is for you. Come join a winning team!
You will report directly to our RVP Sales, and work fully remote in the United Kingdom or EU.
What You'll Do:
- Achieve sales quota for assigned territory and/or accounts
- Maintain appropriate sales development activity to ensure healthy pipeline management
- Execute account plans for new accounts
- Strong understanding of AnyRoad product portfolio to perform online and onsite product demonstrations to qualified prospects
- Respond to RFPs for qualified business opportunities
- Market knowledge selling into consumer/customer experience space, data analytics solutions or marketing technologies/persona (prior experience in consumer products)
- Understanding and adoption of sales methodology to deliver a consultative sales/buying process
- Understanding of differences in customer purchase drivers and consumer behaviour tendencies across AnyRoad priority markets in EMEA: UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Nordics
- Work with Business Development Representatives to define and support prospecting efforts within assigned territory/vertical
- Enter new leads, contact data, create opportunities and other sales information for prospects and customers into SFDC
- Prepare formal proposals, produce price quotes, work with management on contract negotiations, and gather all necessary paperwork to process orders
- Investigate and resolve customer problems with deliveries, payments, product use, or implementation (as required)
- Provide feedback (customer/prospect needs, industry trends, market perceptions, competitive intelligence, etc.) to management, marketing, and product management teams
- High energy with the ability to excel in a fast-changing environment
- Collaborate closely with Amsterdam-based VP, Strategy and Field Operations EMEA and London-based Customer Success Manager
- Travel to and attend trade shows, conferences, round tables, and onsite visits; approximately 3 times a month
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- University Degree in Management, Marketing, or proven equivalent experience
- Minimum of three years of experience selling new business, we’re looking for a true new business account executive
- Comfort and expertise calling on and presenting to C-Suite level contacts, six-figure mid-size deal sizes, and 6+ month sales cycles
- A consultative seller with knowledge of selling a ‘platform’ into the customer or consumer experience industry (plus previous experience selling into CPG, Hospitality)
- Very active, fearless, ready to make phone calls, etc. entrepreneurial and self-starter with a new business mindset
- A relationship-builder and networker who can quickly establish credibility and build trust with prospects and existing customers
- Thrive in solving complex problems with a solution (products/services) that can scale across mid-market entities
- Excellent at managing relationships with internal leadership and cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated history of quota achievement / overachievement
- Willing to experiment, iterate and help formulate a sales process as we scale
- Winning mindset - comfortable selling in a startup environment
- Inquisitive and curious
- A strong existing professional network with executives and potential buyers at alcohol and CPG companies
- English fluency required and additional language proficiency preferred
Why Join Us?
- Ground-floor opportunity at a fast-growing company in which you’ll immediately and directly impact the company’s future.
- We are a small, talented, and agile team working hard to define a new product category and having fun doing it.
- Diversity and inclusion are integral to our company's values and growth. We are proud to be a gender-balanced organization and actively encourage applications from underrepresented communities.
- Backed by prominent investors such as a16z, Runa Capital, BlackRock, and Kaiser Permanente.
- We are a leader in our space and work with some of the world’s leading brands.
- Competitive salary, equity, benefits, and perks.
- Hybrid & remote work environments. We have offices in the US and a presence across EMEA, including an office in Greece.
- Emphasis on growth and opportunities for learning and development.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
AnyRoad is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are committed to considering all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodation during the job application process, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org for support.